Friday, September 23, 2011

Distraction vs. Determination

The more I  hone in on what I want to do going forward, the more it seems I'm dragging my feet.  I was so inspired last week to start making regular entries rather it be on paper or on this blog. I had a couple of lines ready to add to my manuscript as well.  All I needed to do was finish up on some last minute ordering for the boutique and I'd be free to start these wonderful projects. Then, we started closing on our home (distraction). My email marketing service was acting a fool (distraction), and I formally announce that I am addicted to Words with Friends game on Facebook ( up til 12am distraction). So now, not only have I not been productive with what I deemed important, I'm beating myself up mentally, which is a defeating state of mind as well. Well enough of that! I think one of the worst things a person can do is wallow in pity. Whether it's others' or your own.  It's  great to be reflective and acknowledge a problem, but that's just a first step. Every breath of life after that is an opportunity to act.



This post is my action. How are you acting on your desires?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people share.