Thursday, December 15, 2011

You're not in Kansas Anymore


Dear Diary (lol),
I have been so bad about my writing. On the bright side I'm out of Kansas, and back in the Show me State. My 3 year journey to 3 different states/cities has been just that, a journey. It's funny how the places I thought I'd like the least, turned out to be places that  gave me much more. I'm a big believer that when you find yourself  spinning your wheels, it may be time to stop moving altogether. So although Manhattan Kansas was not the "it" place to be, it brought me some much needed  information. It's in the stillness that clarity can be achieved. One of the things I'm clear about is my desire and purpose to be heard and help. So I am moving forward and picking up my "pen" again,

moving toward finishing my first book. I am currently writing 3 different ones, sounds kinda ADHD right, actually, when I have creative moments I need to get those things out, and they don't always mesh with the same topic, but relevant none the less. I'm also  feel like doing less "posts" on social sites and use these thoughts on my blog. I mean how much time can you really devote to journaling, facebook,twitter, linkedin, and your own blog? Oh and work, relationships, eating, and bathing need to fit in there as well. I just don't have that much time. More accurately, I'm not interested in  using my time in that manner.
Do you ever feel like it's all a bit much?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people share.