Thursday, November 3, 2011

OWN Documentary Premier is a Must See

www.crimeaftercrime.com
In case you didn't know I love watching, or reading any types of biographies.  Tonight I just watched an amazing documentary on the OWN network called Crime After Crime. It tells the story of Deborah Peagler who was wrongly convicted of 1st degree murder of her abuser/boyfriend/pimp in 1983. I won't give the storyline away, because this is a must see!  I guarantee you will experience every possible human emotion while watching this. I can barely comprehend what she endured. And it made me think about all that I have available to me , we all do, and how  wasteful of these opportunities I am. I was compelled afterwards to see how I can get involved and you should too! I'll keep you posted on how my efforts take shape. Watch it and share this story with others. This is what television needs to be about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people share.