Monday, October 17, 2011

Giuliana Rancic announces Breast Cancer




I'm not big on celebrity news or gossip but I was just sitting here watching the Today Show and  just saw Giuliana Rancic announce she has breast cancer. I was instantly empathetic to her emotions when you're told you have a "something" showing up in your mammogram.  It was about  5 years ago when a routine exam for me led to the discovery of a mass.  For me it turned out to be nothing, but because at that time I didn't have health insurance, it took almost 3 months to get the necessary follow-ups to find out. All those programs for breast cancer treatment and help, only applied to women over 35 or 40, and at that time I was 28. I hope those limitations have changed, and I hope she's going to be alright as well! The 36 yr. old reality star talks about how she will continue invitro treatments as well
  
                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people share.